There are many ways of cooking crab, but I will be sharing the common way of how Filipinos cook it. This is really delicious.
- 1 kilo crabs (cleaned well)
- 3 cups pure coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 3 cloves garlic
- thumb size ginger
- 1 onion
- 1 bunch water Spinach ( kangkong)
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a wok put the garlic, ginger, onion, water and 2 cups coconut milk then bring to a boil.
- Add the crab, simmer until cooked while stirring occasionally.
- Add the water spinach, 1 cup coconut milk, salt and pepper then simmer for a minute and turn off the heat.
- Serve hot with rice.